Do you know how to get the best mortgage? Acquiring a mortgage is not a decision that should be taken lightly, it is a big commitment that affects the finances for a long time. That is why it is essential to have the best advice during the whole process, and that this is used with effective tools such as the mortgage comparator, which guarantees the effectiveness to know how to get the best mortgage.
How to get the best mortgage?
This useful tool that we offer you at Trion Finance will allow you to get the best mortgage on the market, which is our main objective. The results obtained will allow you to see more clearly what your options are and thus better understand the mortgage loans so you can make the best decision.
Using this mortgage simulator is very simple, just follow the steps below:
- Enter our mortgage simulator, here you will see a simple form that will help you to calculate your quota in an orientative simulation.
- You must enter your date of birth, select the option of whether this is your first home or not, as well as use the other filters related to the price of the home, time and contribution.
- The page will show you an indicative result in real time according to the information you entered.
- Below are some fields where you can enter your contact information, this part is very important for you to receive advice from our experts at Trion Finance & Consulting.
Aspects to find the best mortgage
- Interest: This is the most basic element and therefore the most influential in the price of the mortgage, which is why it is one of the main indicators to differentiate between different types of mortgages.
- Maximum financing: Usually banks only approve mortgages that cover up to 80% of the appraisal or purchase value, there is the possibility of getting a higher percentage if you have a good profile in addition to our personalized help.
- Commission: The opening commission should be completely discarded, this will be cancelled at the time of signing, which is the moment in which a greater disbursement is made. If you have a good saving capacity and you can avoid the early repayment commission it is the best, to advance the capital and not have an extra cost. In addition, there are the subrogation, novation and account fees.
- Bonus: These are the products or services that the bank proposes to hire, such as direct deposit of your salary, bills, insurance or pension plans. Before signing, make sure you know about the repercussions of these combined products such as the price, contracting time and how much interest they increase the cost of the mortgage.
How to get the best mortgage: Phases
- Information: Do not sign any contract without reading it and understanding everything it requires, for this it will be necessary to know a little about the mortgage market and a good financial advice like the one we provide in Trion Finance that can explain each phase of the process.
- Define your preferences: Keep in mind that all mortgage loans are different, so you should establish what you are looking for in a mortgage loan, whether it is its cost, flexibility of payments or stability, so it will be much easier to find the best offers.
- Compare the offers: To choose with criteria it is necessary to compare the offers in at least three banks at the same time, every financial institution tries to sell products, but you must choose the one that meets your needs and preferences. Our consultants will show you all the options in a neutral way.
- Negotiate: The conditions established in a mortgage loan are open and can therefore be negotiated at your convenience. So before signing, you should condition as much as possible the interest rate, the commissions, the opening expenses and the amortization term. Remember that once the contract is signed you cannot negotiate absolutely nothing because everything will be approved.
- Understand the conditions: This is essential in order not to get any disappointment in the future and to be clear about the products linked to the mortgage, and thus avoid that the bank can include abusive clauses such as high interest for late payment.
Tips for getting the best mortgage
- Make sure you meet the requirements requested by the bank, many of them are essential, not having any of them can affect the credit approval. Factors such as age is one of the main limitations, after this take into account the income and the type of employment contract you have.
- Make sure that the whole process is in the hands of an expert advisor in mortgage financing, who will explain each part of the process and will take care of the most complicated part of the process for you.
- Organize the requested documentation, the bank will not hesitate to evaluate each information you provide, so it is necessary to present it in the most appropriate way. If you support each of the concepts well, the bank will take you as a good monetary profile.
- Keep in mind that buying a house involves administrative expenses, not only the cost of the house, all these expenses raise the final amount you need for housing, you must know the exact amount of money you need, which is why many experts recommend requesting more than 80% of the appraised value of the property, so you can stay with a better financial situation.
At Trion Finance we specialize in providing our clients with the most attractive offers in the market, since we have experience in the real estate market, as well as the necessary tools to obtain the best mortgage according to your budget.